Who We’ve Helped
We are honored to have worked with the teams at these amazing nonprofits…
Science & Education
Advocacy & Humanities
We’ve helped them with projects like these. Are you looking for this kind of help too?
- Being an on-call Salesforce Admin to support your staff or during transition.
- Coaching and training: giving you the skills and confidence to manage Salesforce for yourself if you wish.
- Data housekeeping: from setting up a complete detox to regular duplicate purges to monitoring for consistency.
- Auditing your current setup, especially where new staff have inherited an existing Salesforce organization, and making recommendations for streamlining or updates.
- Customizing your Salesforce account to support your specific requirements.
- Creating Salesforce automation to process leads, add gift allocations, create memberships, filter orders, format data for accounting purposes, validate new contacts, count city residents, and MANY other time-saving tasks.
- Building reports and dashboards: presenting data to inform your decision making.
- Optimizing NonProfit Success Pack for fundraising and/or managing programs.
- Configuring add-ons including Outbound Funds Module for grant applications and awarding process, Volunteers for Salesforce, and Experience / Community Cloud (customer or partner portals).
- For PatronManager users: building Event Inventory and Subscription Renewals, Donation Forms, order confirmation email templates, and rollup summaries.
- Creating acknowledgement letters and other document merges, using Apsona, Opero or Conga.
- Building online forms to collect information such as registrations or applications, and feeding the information directly into Salesforce, with FormAssembly or FormStack.
- Integrating Salesforce to work with MailChimp, Classy, GiveLively, QGiv, Quickbooks, Action Network, DocuSign or other systems.
- Optimizing Pardot (Marketing Cloud Account Engagement) for effective campaign and journey management.
- Upgrading to Salesforce Lightning, or to the latest version of NPSP.
- Importing data from a legacy system, including Donor Perfect, Access, Raiser’s Edge, Little Green Light, and others.
- Migrating data from one Salesforce instance to another: for a data makeover, or because two organizations are merging.
- And if there’s no obvious “declarative” option, we can also write code …
"Data geeks lab has supported our nonprofit work for the past 3 years. TJ and her team are incredible thought partners and provide timely and effective support. I've had the pleasure of working with DGL recently, and we appreciate the high level of salesforce technical expertise that they bring to the table."
"I feel like we are in really good hands, and I truly appreciate the quality of TJ's product."
"TJ understands what nonprofit organizations need from a CRM and the technical knowledge of Salesforce to make it happen."